Can't believe you ever said I was your destination.
It's a Monday and school's off for us KL-iers. Or, ians. Or, whatever. Here's a few updates on what I've been up to!
Shahshi's sweet sixteen party on the 24th at KTV, Ampang Park. What else, but karaoke? :D All of us had an ultimate awesome time! Credits to her Mom and Dad, of course. As usual, we sang out of tune and at the very top of our lungs with arms around each other. Except for a few songs that was sang perfectly by the ones with the gorgeous voices - Putri and Shahshi herself. Went to Andalus after with Qyla Put Bie Nadia Fatin and her boyfriend, and Nadzirah. Laughed like a drunken person and oh god, the part when we were at Andalus' entrance and Nadia running from the back lifting up what wasn't supposed to be lift up! Hahahah, another censored part of me uncensored :( Juust my luck :b Fatin's boy sent Put Nadzirah and me home and the ride back was hilarious! Just for fun, we roll down the window everytime there's a group of boys and shout and make kissing sounds in contrary to what usually girls would get. And there was this group of boys in the middle of the road who was walking, RAN to catch up with the car we were in like in a real marathon with huge grins right after we kacaued them. It was a hi-laaarious sight! And then.. God, bless us. The traffic light turned red right then and there! We shouted to Nash to just damn drive on while laughing and thank God, they didn't make it on time! Hahah. Oh well, I sure had fun :D
And then there was the LDDS performance on the 29th, which rocked! ♥ I miss those little practices and the never ending laughter already :( The feedback was awesome, and even if there are people who didn't like it, I care not. I suree had fun :D
And there was also Sarah Hanes' farewell kenduri. She got 8A's and she's switching to a boarding school. I'm happy for her, but also am going to miss herr. That naive sweet smartypants, as said by her, I was her gay crush ;b Who can get anymore honest than that? ♥
Alot more things that I don't feel like recalling right now. Yeap, you caught me. I typed the first two paragraphs on Monday, and continued today. Happens all the time :D Tomorrow's a school day and I'm ditching. Saturday school? Ain't my thing.
