We know what boys like.
Ugh, I just groaned out of despair. Well, despair knowing that school is starting. Which means teachers are on their way to start torturing. Okay, forgive me for the slight exaggeration. But seriously. I mean, I so can't wait to get to see my friends everyday again, but T&P's - I dread.
But on top of that, my hols went A-okay! :) Lets see, went to Aniq's on Friday and we had fun, doing our thang ;) Hahah. Farah called around 3 wanting to meet up with Iylia at McDonalds Petronas since it was the nearest to tuition for her. I'm, finally, starting in March. Kinda can't wait cause I miss them lot. Left Aniq's at 4 and met them there. Had fun laughing and gossiping, which all of us miss since during one holiday when we were in Form 3, almost everyday the whole one week holiday the three of us plus Nab will meet up around Ampang. That was a whole lot of fun, and I'm glad we got to get together again. Except Nab wasn't there though it'd be nice if she was :) Maybe next time.
On Saturday, I went out with my girlfriends slash sisters. Well, the 5 of them who could go out. Went with Iman by cab around 2 plus and met up with Qyla Putri and Anis at GSC. They booked Wolfman at 430 but I thought I couldn't watch since I had to meet up with Mummy and Syeqa after mom's beauty appointments. Which, was a total mistake since it ended at like, 6. But thats beside the point. I wanted to watch Valentine's Day but damn it it was all still full. Iman claimed My Name Is Khan would bring tears, but they didn't agree with her movie selection. :b Oh well, I still sure had fun with em. As always :) ♥
Met up with Mummy and Syeqa at Coffee Bean and we were there for ages. Well, sorta. Here's the thing about having only one older sister and a mom; our girls quality time together kicks ass. :) And oh, my sister and I both now have our own Coffee Bean cash card, all thanks to Mummy. Which is awesome cause it's loaaded! :D Oh and I met Acah at Ampang Point during a little grocery shopping with Mummy. She looked cute :D
Oh, look at that, another random thing happened. An unknown number texted me; Hello, have a great weekend! :) Well oh well, isn't that a nice little gesture that can make a person smile. Hehe :) Like that day, you know those pop up things on Facebook? Well one suddenly said; Nik Aiman cares about you. I was like aww. Isn't life super? :)
.jpg)