One word. Smitten.
Okay, delaying posts is now an official habit. Was a little pissed cause a half page post about people changing written out of heart ache was nowhere to be found in the drafts. And it was an honest, heart wrenching piece that I myself valued :( Oh well. I'm a bit over that right now. Though We Are Golden is sort of annoying me right now. I prefer Mika's Happy Ending way more.
Today was a nuisance. Well basically, my tummy was. Couldn't go out because of focking period pain. Lying on bed almost the whole day on a Tuesday wasn't my idea of a stellar school hol. I still haven't fully recovered and it's already 959. Tomorrow better be different or I'll kill. Went to KLCC yesterday. Sure had fun :) I finally got my suushii!
Sigh, don't you just love school holidays? But oh gosh. God knows what's wrong with me. I've been waking up at 630, 550, then 630 again in a row. Meanwhile, I can never wake up at my own willing on school days. Blagh. I'm finding a cure for this pronto.
Isn't it eewy how some video clips can turn out to be? Budget saving much.
