Sunday, February 28, 2010

Your Life Would Suck Without Me


Another month ends and the routine of wondering what happened to the time is repeated. But unlike January, I could feel the length of February passing. And I'm up and ready to face March :) 

So far school, social life, almost love life is going pretty content. Some things were exciting, some things were plain boring. But I gotta say I'm glad to be in my position right now. Sad thing is Sports Day is the only event I'm looking forward to in March. But I shouldn't worry! My life is so unpredictable, anything could happen :) And I'm psyched to find out.

Went out with Amm yesterday, late evening. Had a pleasant time :) Rejected him wanting to suap me Baskin Robbins a squillion times, saying I want that other particular guy to instead. Hahah :b He knows I was just playing. Had dinner at Sheraton later on. And ever since I was a little girl, I lovee the dessert there.

I wonder if there's rehab for clothes addict.