I wish I was enough.
I wish my pure intentions were accepted and understood.
I wish I could do better.
I wish I could be more.
I wish I could provide more.
There is nothing worse than feeling hopeless, and helpless.
Weak.
The world is doing no good to my self-esteem.
Such a fragile thin line I'm balancing myself on.
It's hard when it's not an option to just slip and fall.
Sometimes all we need is a ladder to carefully climb on.
And a slide that we can easily go down on without a scar.
But no.
Because there is an unwritten rule that life can never be too good to be true.
Thus, all is fair in love and loss.
If only we could run, escape, hide.
Sleep and not wake up until we decide it's time.
If only we could just.. pause.
Tell reality to leave you alone for just a little while.
Just until you're up and ready to face the whole routine for the umpteenth time.
I wish I would make lesser mistakes.
I wish I was stronger, a well-trained fighter.
Just to battle with life when it calls me up for a challenge.
I think it's just a phase.
A constant phase that consistently comes along.
Giving up.
I think it's just us as humans feeling tired.
Always wishing for better days to come.
I've stopped wishing on 11:11 a while ago.
I've stopped being the girl I used to know so fondly of.
I guess it's just a part of growing up.
Growth changes you.
It changes you in ways the younger you couldn't have possibly imagined.
I believe I'm still in the middle of figuring myself out.
Finding reasons why I was brought into this world, and why I'm still alive.
I mean, that is it, isn't it?
We were born for a reason which we will soon find out?
I've been waiting all my life
I don't mind waiting a little longer for the world to prove that statement right.
Reality and people surprise you sometimes, don't they?
Like Coldplay. And how their music reaches you to the core.