Monday, July 9, 2012

He's My Little Hallelujah

You are; my sugar rush, my cocaine bliss, my illegal high, my perfect kiss.
You're an addiction that I always fail to resist.

Good lord, it's been a while hasn't it.

So it's already been a week since we got into July, and on the eve before the new month came I just couldn't help thinking to myself in the most cliche way ever, "where did the time go?" I've realized that when you're in school, time seems to pass along much slower. And not to say I haven't been doing anything productive this year and that I've just been a potato couch and a sloth in bed, cause I have. On the productive side of the line, that is..

I mean, I've been working. And really I gotta say, Ted Baker has fully grown on me. It's been about 4 months now that I've been part-timing there and it's been a hella wicked experience I'd say. As you've probably already figured out by what I said, yes, I decided to continue working till a few days before college. So comfortable so exciting, that place is definitely my second home ♥

To top that off, how would you explain a girl's absence, if it isn't cause of how love has been keeping her busy and alive? Happy and grateful, I'm a lucky girl with the guy who fits her better than her favourite sweater. He's pretty much my everyday routine, and I sure am not complaining. Always making me laugh and never failing to show me his love, (and always making me twinkle my toes..) he's the guy who completes me. It's been a great ride with him and I hope this is gonna last, and I also hope he will be my last :)

College is pretty much around the corner, but not before Ramadhan comes along! I am stoked. First driving class today and it went smooth and swell. Instructor complimented me a lot, I'm gonna be a better driver than my baby. *insert suitable slappable emoticon here*

Oh and in case you were wondering, Australia was last name ever first name greatest. Dasright, it was that amazing. Long story short, I had the exact three weeks I needed. And surprise surprise, I preferred Adelaide to Melbourne and Sydney. Not just cause my sister was there, but I pretty much loved the whole concept of the place. It's the perfect getaway from the usual hustle and bustle of overrated cities. And eating ice cream in the winter weather near the beach was amazeballs too!

I've missed going all emotional and letting it out on my reliable bloggie, but I guess time has been keeping me away from doing so. Oh well. I was working on one of my usual sappy posts before I came up with this one but something got in the way so I guess I'm putting that on hold. Have a rad week ahead errbody!