I think sadness lives within me
And it never really goes away
It's the only thing that stays
I think it likes my company - or rather
Sadness likes to keep me company.
I have this tendency of worrying too much, and being too careful
Especially when it comes to the ones I keep close to my heart.
I believe it's mostly fear
Fear of losing, of endings, and of has-beens.
Almost seven months has passed by, and it's been a whirlpool of sugar and spice.
I've loved and I've lost, I've tripped and I've climbed.
I've gained a much needed working experience, and I've discovered people of all kinds.
The year has been tough and the roads has been rough,
but God is fair as He gives us what we deserve.
He also showed me that patience pays off - as with a bit of tolerance things do get better.
And I met someone this year.
Someone who's been making life a lot more bearable.
Why say life, when he's only came into my life for a few months?
Because when reality isn't as good as you always hope it to be, that's when I say life happens.
When tables turn and nothing seems to go your way? That's life.
It's almost the same as saying shit happens. Equivalent to shitful things happening in your life.
Such is life.
It's always nice to have someone around.
Especially when it's someone of your very own choice.
You know you're in trouble when you can't imagine life without a particular someone
And when days are mundane without the presence of a certain being
And when you care about another person's happiness more than you care about yours
And when absence of him leads to worries, misery and despair.
Cause that's when you know you're in love.
Life is such a funny pattern.
And amazing what wonders love does to you.
I think it's scary, the cycle we are being put through.
Because not knowing is both beautiful and horrifying to feel.
But it's fine.
Because knowing I have God, my family, my friends, and him, by my side
Makes life a lot more tolerable than you can imagine.
I believe gratefulness is a gift.
Accept it, love it, appreciate it.
And it never really goes away
It's the only thing that stays
I think it likes my company - or rather
Sadness likes to keep me company.
I have this tendency of worrying too much, and being too careful
Especially when it comes to the ones I keep close to my heart.
I believe it's mostly fear
Fear of losing, of endings, and of has-beens.
Almost seven months has passed by, and it's been a whirlpool of sugar and spice.
I've loved and I've lost, I've tripped and I've climbed.
I've gained a much needed working experience, and I've discovered people of all kinds.
The year has been tough and the roads has been rough,
but God is fair as He gives us what we deserve.
He also showed me that patience pays off - as with a bit of tolerance things do get better.
And I met someone this year.
Someone who's been making life a lot more bearable.
Why say life, when he's only came into my life for a few months?
Because when reality isn't as good as you always hope it to be, that's when I say life happens.
When tables turn and nothing seems to go your way? That's life.
It's almost the same as saying shit happens. Equivalent to shitful things happening in your life.
Such is life.
It's always nice to have someone around.
Especially when it's someone of your very own choice.
You know you're in trouble when you can't imagine life without a particular someone
And when days are mundane without the presence of a certain being
And when you care about another person's happiness more than you care about yours
And when absence of him leads to worries, misery and despair.
Cause that's when you know you're in love.
Life is such a funny pattern.
And amazing what wonders love does to you.
I think it's scary, the cycle we are being put through.
Because not knowing is both beautiful and horrifying to feel.
But it's fine.
Because knowing I have God, my family, my friends, and him, by my side
Makes life a lot more tolerable than you can imagine.
I believe gratefulness is a gift.
Accept it, love it, appreciate it.
