Friday, December 16, 2011

Realizing The Impermanence of All Things


Hi.

I really didn't want to start blogging again after my long absence in a melancholy mood, but I guess I am stranded with no other choice.

I pictured after SPM to be stress-free.
I'd wake up later than usual, I wouldn't have to deal with breakouts, my hormones and period cycle would be back to normal, I'd spend more time lazing around and reading novels and having movie marathons, and I'd feel carefree and nothing would tie me down.
I guess my imagination at the time was incapable of being more realistic. 

But fret not, it's not exactly like this for everyone. If you have yet faced SPM, don't let this post scare you.
Your post-SPM would probably be much much better than mine. Well, mine for now. Mine for at least until prom is over.
Ah, yes.. that's what it is. 
That's the cause of all these setting of alarm clocks, not being able to fall asleep peacefully, constant frowning, feeling like I'm at the bottom pit and struggling to put everything in order.
Who ever said pulling an event was gonna be easy. But I knew what I was signing up for.

But it's not just the brain-wrecking Prom Night, you know.
It's pretty much everything I've been having to face and put up with.
Heartbreak after heartbreak, letdown after letdown, disappointment after disappointment.
Things have been disastrous.
Luckily, not all the entire time.
I'm still blessed with my family and real friends who has helped me through alot.
I'm still smiling.. and to me that is something.
Perhaps not enough, but nothing in life is ever enough for us normal beings. 

High school is over. I intended to write about that particular subject, but I guess I'll have to put that on hold.
Now it's 127AM and I am wondering why in the world do I have to deal with people like him and her.
Mentally? I am pretty much drained. To the core.
Just a few more days. Exactly 5 from now.
211211, CBN & VI's Prom Night of Sinners and Saints. 
Stoked, I am.
Scared, I am.
Stressed, I am. 

Hoping that no one else is going through what I am at the moment.
And hoping that things would go uphill after prom is over.
And hoping for a night that would be worth all my hard work on that very event.
Pray for me, my little chums. 

Hugs and kisses, and sending hopeful vibes to all.