Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sore Mind And A Fractured Heart



Too much. A little too much of everything.

One thing after another, this life has no mercy for me. First there was my big examination, the very one that the government claims to be the starting point of a guaranteed future. Not that I share the same view, but other people think otherwise. And then, in the midst of it all, I had to go through loss after loss. I lost two very important people, and somewhere along that I sort of lost the other important person that I swore I could never survive this world without. They were my other 3 - my Summer, my Buttercup, and my Ally. And I was their Savannah. Fortunately, we got past everything but only after, I lost my heaven on earth. But after everything, over post-SPM celebration and goofy laughters, they made me promise that no guy would ever come in between us and take any of us away from each other, somehow like how he did me. And that's a promise I intend to keep. Never again. 

And after I was finally labelled a high school leaver, pressure and anxiety decided to kick in once again. I believe I've vented about that enough already in my previous post so lets just leave it at that. Three more days, until D-day. I'm tired but still holding on because I have to, and because I know I can. Lets just hope it will be worth it. All I care about right now is for everything to be settled and for everyone to have a good time - that's enough for me to be satisfied. I probably would just get in the elevator and stay in the room I've booked once the ballroom doors has closed, happily knowing that I've did it. We made it. 

Sigh, I don't feel like writing anymore. I'm suddenly missing someone I probably shouldn't. 

Life.