Sunday, November 13, 2011

Halfway Through Where Rainbows End



It's a minute to 640 PM. That's one minute closer to SPM. 
I think every 94's baby in Malaysia's a nerve-wreck right now. 
Or perhaps that's an understatement
They say this big examination determines your future.
Although I hate to think so, sometimes 
Then I realize maybe it does affect my college/job application in some way or another.

Here I would like to say sorry a million sorry's 
My apology is sincere, not like the ones written in those cheesy Hallmark cards 
For I know my actions or words may have been far from acceptable
Therefore I am on my knees
Just not literally
Begging for your forgiveness
Okay, not literally begging
But you know what I mean..

I hope by this I've earned your blessing
To go through this road before I hit the end of the tunnel
With a much calm and collected heart
And the ability to answer everything with all the knowledge I've gained throughout the years
Forgive me. And include me in your prayers.
As you are forgiven by me, and as you are in mine. 

We'll make it through this war alive, and with flying colours
Insyaallah.

Best of luck, SPMers of 2011
I'll see you on December 6th.