Not all those who wander are lost.
Good afternoon, errbody! I'm back home early today which is a wowser to Mummy since I'm always at my boyfriend's place after school, every single day. Not that I'm complaining :) It's 333 PM now and I have a feeling I'm gonna be dozing off in a bit. Tummy's full with smoked chicken club sandwich and the comfort of my bed is giving my eyes no mercy.
Things have been looking up, for quite a while now and I'm unquestionably grateful. Being in love does that to you - it lets you see life in a different light and you always have something to look forward to everyday. Again, I point out how amazing love is and the good things it brings you. But of course, being in a relationship will always be like going on different rides at a theme park. Some days it goes up and down like space shot, other days it stays delightfully contented like merry-go-round. It's basically like going on a roller coaster ride. Full of surprises and gives you the shock of your life at the most unexpected time. And it also makes you scream your lungs out (insert sly wink here).
It's so hard to find a decent person anymore isn't it. It's like there are only countable flowers among mountains of assholic creatures out there, and it is making me frustrated. But once in a while I come across the loveliest of beings with kind words and sincere souls that they always leave me in awe. Just when I thought I had lost faith in humans, one or two pops out of nowhere and prove me wrong. And I would never let myself be wronged about anything else other than that. These people are like diamond in the rough - hard to find and normally unheard of. But really, they are the ultimate sweethearts and they are real. They do not sugarcoat their words and they are not hypocritical. They forgive and forget without holding any grudges, even if the person who did them wrong never even apologized. They have motherly/fatherly talents and do not have any desire to do things the other kids are doing. And they say such nice things to you that your ears could never absorb because you feel like you don't deserve to get such compliments. But they mean their every word, and their every action is impartial.
I live for these people. And I wish they could see how truly phenomenal they are and how lucky I feel to have known such lovelies. I hope to God for them to be blessed with incredible lives because they are worthy of nothing less.
Have a wonderful week ahead, beautiful people.
