Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Hardest Part Is Letting Go

SPM is in a month. School is ending in two months for me. And things are not the way I expected it to be this time last year.

People have changed, distance has grown and some things are just not the same anymore. Not that I'm saying I'm unhappy with life right now, but I guess in order to be happy you just have to let some things go, even if you do not want to. Even if it's hard to do so. But who knew I'd be at this place right now, huh. And who knows how things are gonna be like after high school. It's excruciatingly nerve wrecking thinking about the future and the people I'm gonna lose and gain along the way but hey, it's not something anyone can avoid.

I'm thankful, I'm always thankful with whatever God throws me because I know He knows best and whatever happens, good or bad is all the act of God, and He would never give anyone anything that they wouldn't be able to handle. The harder life is, the stronger we would be. If bad things keep happening to us then that only means God believes we are tough enough to go through it. We musn't give up, that's all there is to bethink.

I'm only 17, I've got a long way to go and I realized that I've grown alot through the years I've lived. And I will keep on growing, I will keep on maturing and I will keep on making mistakes and learn from it. And I don't mind it. I will keep on depleting and I will keep on obtaining - all the natural acts of life.

For now, though, I'm not sighing out of depression. I may not have the best of everything but I do have almost everything I need. And I'm just gonna make the best out of it, while I still can.