What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable?
Saturday afternoon and the clock reads 243 PM. This song has been playing on repeat and I'm gonna be raping the replay button again and again for a while. I used to love Avril Lavigne. She wrote the deepest lyrics and she was real. She wasn't afraid to express her feelings in songs and she was quite transparent, and I adored that. But now she's got bit of a different taste in music and style so I'm not so sure if I'm fond of that drastic change in her.. Oh well. Metamorphosis.
Mom never pressures me to study, because she believes I wouldn't like it if she did and would probably rebel by doing the opposite. So she gives me my own freedom as of how to divide my own time between studying and socializing, revising and easy living. And I've been taking advantage of that. I only have myself to blame of course, reason why I'm always mad at myself for not doing what I should. Pejam celik pejam celik, 30 days will pass by. And then it'd be me, with a pen, the table, against the papers.
I. Am. Scared. Shitless.
Went for a picnic this morning and it was lovely. But on this fine Saturday I decided to stay in and do a bit of studying before going out with my favourite boy later tonight. Ah, I'm shaking. I think I just got knocked in the head by reality. About time.
