Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Hello Beautiful


Hi! How's everyone feeling? Okay, I want you to do something for me. First of all, I want you to listen to the same song I'm listening to at the moment. Search it on Youtube, download it on Ares, whatever. Type Blue Skies - Noah And The Whale. I got it from Scott ages ago but I'm listening to it back now. Next step, I want you to search for photos from whichever source you usually go to. Google, Tumblr tags, anything. I want you to type smile, smiling, or anything else you could think of that's related to pictures of a person or people smiling.

Scroll down and all over and just browse through every picture. Pages to pages. While of course, Blue Skies playing at the background. Now relax your mind, don't think of anything in particular. Instead, fill in your mind with images of breathtaking views, your family, your best friends, your past lovers or current lover but make sure all are of good memories. Delete those heartbreaking moments! They're worthless right now. Think of that cute kitten you saw the other day, and how adorable dolphins are inspite of their size.

Oh look at that, I glanced at the clock and it shows it's currently 1111 AM! Time to make a wish. Have a good day lovers. Sending positive vibes to everyoneeee. And don't forget, keep that beautiful smile glued on :)