Monday, September 6, 2010
Through All Of The Shadowy Corners Of Me
Sometimes I wish there was a place I could run away to. Somewhere out of the world where no one could trace me. Away from people. Where the view’s great and the wind blows gently. Perfectly.
It’s good to get away from humans sometimes. Forget reality. Its like pausing the world yet I’m still living. I’d watch the sunrise and smile serenely to the view. Thinking a day’s ahead of me yet there is nothing to be worried about. I’d have a blanket and a mug of hot chocolate in my hands. Surrounded by pretty flowers, just like in the movies. No problems to think of, just beautiful memories making way to my mind.
Why do we hate? If it was up to me, I wouldn’t have a single hatred feeling towards anything, or anyone. I guess its the people I have to blame. Really. They made me this way. I’d escape from the word hate if I was given the chance. It’d be wonderful. I would only have love in my veins, in my heart, on my mind.
Reality. I quietly escape from reality sometimes. It may be bizarre, but I don’t really mind.
