Thursday, September 23, 2010

Something Always Brings Me Back To You


Use Somebody - Pixie Lott.

Newly weds, bachelor parties, a fancy way of asking a girl The Question. Signs of two persons getting together, creating something. The start of something new. They say we were born because we are going to be important to someone. I believe in soulmates, always have. Some people are lucky. They've found theirs at a very young age, which gives bonus time to spend it together, to learn about one another more. Do you know anyone who is over 30 and still single? I do. It's such a pity, but I still hold on to the quote stated above. Maybe the knight in shining armour is stuck in a traffic. A life traffic. Or maybe he's dead. Either way, I'm sure God has a replacement for the girl, or lady, right? I can't bear knowing a person died leaving no family, no generation behind. What is life without getting any love anyway. Personal love. As in a one-to-one thing.

We all need a life partner. No matter what age. Yes, we have friends. But doesn't everybody. Although I am not emphasizing on boyfriend/girlfriend. Not exactly. Sometimes all you need is a best friend. One ultimately close person you've got and is good enough as it is. Maybe the time hasn't come yet for them, but soon it will. And I don't see anything wrong with not having a particularly special person when you have a girl or a boy who is close to all that you need. Not when you're happy with it. But of course, nothing beats having one person all to your own :) I admit, sometimes I hate sharing.

Do you notice when you fall in love, you start to become more selfish? In alot of ways. You start to want more time on your own with your lover and cut time with friends a little bit shorter than usual. You'd get jealous eventhough your boyfriend or girlfriend was just catching up with a boy or a girl whom they know and bumped into by the streets. You don't allow your friends to use your phone much cause you wanna save up for calling your special one. And the list goes on. I'm not saying it's necessarily a bad thing. It goes by nature and it is just the way things are. But I can't say I'm much like any of what I mentioned. Was just from my imagination of people. Makes sense.

Everybody needs the two to his/her one. How can we live without someone by our side? Its sad if you ask me. I hate how some humans are living in denial and think they're fine on their own. Not even a few special friends. Sure you die with no one to cling on to but as we are living right now, this present tense, we do need someone to turn to. Someone to share a news with, no matter how small, someone to hold on to and having his/her arms around you when things get tough. We're all a little vulnerable. A little insecure. We're scared of the idea of being alone in this big scary world. Don't let your pride or your ego get in the way. It's not worth it.

Learn to open up and let people into your life. Believe me, the outcome is worth it.