Saturday, September 4, 2010

Tonight I'm Falling And I Can't Get Up


Better a life of risk and chance than an old age of vain regret.

I got all excited when the New Post page stared at me from the laptop screen. I've been wanting to blog about soo many things for days now but whenever I get the chance to, I decide to procrastinate. In fact right now, I'm doing the same thing. Postponing my thoughts on a blog. Guess I'm just not in the sentimental mood enough. But ah, I'll come around to it soon.

So it's the first Saturday of my two weeks Raya break. Which explains why I'm so giddyyyy. I'm, obviously, not out tonight but just cause I don't feel like it. My eyes explains an insomniac when I'm not actually one so I figured I'd appreciate an early night to make it up for the quite sleepless nights I had before. Lets see if that happens. Buka-ed at Ilmu Studio yesterday and it was alot fun. Wish oh wish I was in kurungs. I felt so out of place. Every boy was wearing Baju Melayu and girls were in kurungs. Except for two or three who didn't know. Including me. Raya songs were on full volume and it was a nice scene, made me get in the Raya spirit! 5 more days to go, can't wait :) Went to Ampang Point after and Farhan bought me ice cream! Everyone else got themselves theirs too. Went searching for a Get Well Soon card with Aiza and went to Ampang Puteri after. I wish Fea was in a better state. I really do. It sure was hard seeing someone so nice lying in bed like that. I guess I won't say anything much but.. prayers to her, everyone.

Went back to Ilmu Studio and spent time with Farhan talking about alot of things. By the way, Anas' mom makes a mean lasagna! Aiza sent me home and Farhan to Sports Planet. Her brother drove and he and his idol's a real laugh :b I wonder what I'd be up to for the next couple of weeks. Hope it'd be worthwhile. Fingers crossed!