And now I know.
One more day till May ends, would you believe that? So many things has happened. So, so, soo many. It's just a surprise how five months are 24 hours away before gone and I haven't gotten enough of it. There are times I wish the clock would slow down, other times I just wish for a fast forward button. And a rewind button, too. I guess there are alot of times in life I wish I could repeat. Really.
So May has been a pretty busy month. What with the Citrawarna, or Colours of One Malaysia, which, by the way, was a whole lot of fun despite the torturous feeling we had to go through that night along with the practices and all. But seriously, it's an experience I'll never forget. Not what I expected, at all, but it turned out okay. More than okay :) And all of us still can't get over it up till last week. Hehe. I don't know if there will still be talks about it and the people there and them re-doing the dikir barat routine again and again in class tomorrow, but I personally will be keeping that memoir for a very long time.
Then there's the never ending plans and appointments. It's been a fun month really. As for last Friday, I didn't go to Changkat after all. And honestly, I'm glad. Slept over at my favourite meja's aka Iylia's hehe. Went to the barbecue, of course. And it was a pretty amazing night. The food was good, and so was the weather. It was chilly, the moon was beautifully full, and I saw not one, but six stars. And the company was terrific. As you can tell, I was a happy girl :) And I still am.
PS. Thanks for the reminder. :)
