You could've.
What happened on Friday, was too much in a day. Especially in the night up till before sunrise. Saturday was all fun and smiles, but somehow not complete. As for today, I received the stuff I was waiting for and that's super. Continued watching Skins and while at it, a whole lot of thoughts ran through my mind. It also made me miss partying. And depressed.
Every time, I tend to think of changing myself and become a different person. Like these past few days, I've been thinking of stopping believing in love. There was alot of self persuading and sometimes, I succeed. But then reality decides to zap me back and tell me silently to not shit myself. I guess being a Gemini is just way too tiring. I amaze myself how I can be like this for an hour, and another person the next. And don't let me start on my feelings. It can be such a player sometimes, if you get what I mean.
So today's Monday and that was written yesterday. Another tiring day and more of the same
Scratch that. It's Tuesday and I'm tired like fuck. It's official. Citrawarna people has been holding grudges towards CBN and is taking this opportunity to torture us CBNers. No fucking shit. Had practice at PWTC today with all the other school and it was alright, despite our dance routine. But God knows why even though I looked an utter mess what with damp hair all tied back in a tight ponytail and sweaty self, Fatin said I got eyed by guys and girls. And one even had the time to ask who I was while practicing for the parade! People sure surprise me sometimes.
Give this a listen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cs_Fzf6N-hQ
It's love.
