So, I'm guessing you won?
It's 633 and my hair is damp. I got back from school about 40 minutes ago and boy am I tired. Had Citrawarna practice and it ended at 330-ish. My craving for strawberry flavoured bubble tea was fulfilled! It rained really really heavily and good thing I brought my earphones. I'd never miss a chance to listen to the right songs when I have the chance to. Especially during rainy evenings. I saw a bunch of 17 year olds kicking water and jumping in puddles and it made me smile. I did the same thing a while after, seeing as I've always loved playing in the rain. Qila was there so I made her join me. The Only Exception played and it made me think of a certain someone. But I was to occupied with water hitting me hard. A pretty tiring day, but it's alright :) Now what I need is for you to make it complete.
God is fair for I always get what I desire
I've said this before and presumingly will more
Not a creature gets all that they want on this planet
But lord, I dare sacrifice
A knight in silver armor for a hitcher in black.
