Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Your Pretty Face and Electric Soul


Greetings, young and beautiful fools.

I can't remember the last time I filled my blog with my ramblings instead of emotional or wordy posts but since my boyfriend is still asleep in spite of it being 236 PM (although no surprises there) and I have no one to talk to, I decided to paint this particular empty space of white with my not-so-extravagant words and nothing very beneficial for you. Hey, this could be the beginning of something old made new.

So I'm currently on my one month long semester break and I've decided to take this chance to set my priorities straight. I want to get rid of negative vibes, be fit, eat healthy (or I'll at least try..), read more books, brush up my parking skills, regain my writing mojo, spend quality time with my family, rekindle old friendships, and hopefully amend my relationship with God. I feel like I've wasted so much time on things that won't matter years from now and I've been feeling demotivated and uninspired lately, and I can't have that. I know I could do and be better if I tried and so I hope this would be the month of making things happen and fixing myself.

On an unfortunate note though, it upsets me to say that the human race has been infuriating me lately or to be fair, the people of my country have been portraying assholic behaviours that made me wish I could get deported. Well, that's just a rough reason to get out of the country. Of course if I had a choice I'd choose to fly to Paris or Maldives or the States but that's beside the point. It's a holy month and people are still rude and disrespectful, when they see citizens in need of help on the road they are either ignorant of the situation or honk and make disdainful remarks, and don't even let me start on their uncivilized acts.

I've also been feeling angry, frustrated and depressed lately, and I hope for that to change along with my intentions of a better me. I don't know. I feel like I'm losing myself bit by bit and my insides no longer feel pretty. You know what I mean. Fortunately for me though, I have a boyfriend who is always willing to listen to my endless rants and put up with my bipolarity which honestly, I don't think a lot of people could. Although we have our differences and it's not a walk in the park to love each other, I know we'll always be crazy about one other. I have faced the fact that I can't go a day without that silly boy of mine. He's my home.

And I hope one day you'll find your home too, if you haven't already. I wish for everyone to have a lovely day ahead x