Apart from Big Jet Plane, this is my absolute favourite Angus and Julia Stone song.
When all else fails, when I'm just lost for words, when I can't seem to use my head to choose a song to listen to, I would always opt for Angus and Julia Stone's playlist. Youtube has kindly made it easier for me as well, compiling 58 easily accessed heart-wrenching songs that can be found by the sidebar.
People usually wouldn't share this kind of information with the world out of fear that their favourite band/singer will get too mainstream, but a feeling so beautiful I just had to share.
Because that's exactly what this song, and every other song by them makes me feel. It's the kind of magical feeling that you can't describe in words. And look at those eyes, don't they just pierce right through you?
Music and song-writers are wondrous.
When all else fails, when I'm just lost for words, when I can't seem to use my head to choose a song to listen to, I would always opt for Angus and Julia Stone's playlist. Youtube has kindly made it easier for me as well, compiling 58 easily accessed heart-wrenching songs that can be found by the sidebar.
People usually wouldn't share this kind of information with the world out of fear that their favourite band/singer will get too mainstream, but a feeling so beautiful I just had to share.
Because that's exactly what this song, and every other song by them makes me feel. It's the kind of magical feeling that you can't describe in words. And look at those eyes, don't they just pierce right through you?
Music and song-writers are wondrous.