I long for the days I used to write
And I wish for the times I could be honest with my lines.
When I try to write, my mind stays silent
And when I don't try the words come pouring out like shattering glass.
I'm always either too happy, or I'm too sad
But most of the time I'm a mixture of all emotions ever known to mankind.
I'm a little broken, but I was never healed
I'm always moving around, because my thoughts can never stay still.
I think it's messing with my head
Being overjoyed a minute, and depressed the next.
It's driving me crazy, being treated like a worthless punching-bag.
Love is about sacrifice.
And when people grow up, they grow apart.
And everyone's got a little dark twist behind the story of where they came from.
And feelings can't be forced, but we are forced to feel what we are feeling.
Life is unfair. Such is life.
I believe I'm growing weary
My heart is slowly ripping apart
It's a process I hate being put through
But miracles only happen once in a blue moon, and not everyone's got luck on their side.
No songs are sad enough for me anymore, and that's frustrating me even worse.
And you know what I bet?
I bet I'll never be good enough in your eyes.