Friday, April 29, 2011

You Should Know I Know Better



Here's to those nights you'll always remember, but never get back.

One of the things I always tell people after they go through a break up or a more generally speaking heart break, is that they should keep themselves busy, or at least try to. Stating the obvious, when you're occupied with other things it keeps your mind off certain things, if not everything else.

 It works for me, I can say that. I've been busy with Sports Day - running here and there with my two A's for costumes and whatnot, creating cutting pasting for props, brainstorming everyday for ideas and shouting my lungs out to the Adelians marchers when their hands don't go up straight enough or when their feet don't match. Especially, especially when their voices saying "kiray, kirayy, kiray kanan kiray" (because honestly that's how they sound like to me) aren't loud enough to my liking. I've never took part in marching, ever, so I never knew much but now that I sort of do, I expect nothing less than perfection from the juniors. But of course, that doesn't make me a beast. I know they're just kids so we always shower them (or maybe spoil them) with sweet things. And they're good kids

I'm one of the flag bearers for my house team, Adele. Which iss, wait for it.. BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW you know what it is! The theme for my house this year is Wizards and Witches and whatever related. Been missing classes for the past two weeks or perhaps one month for this. Dang, after Sports Day I'm definitely gonna prioritize and giving SPM my #1 concentration. Its already the end of April, can you believe it? Where did the time go.

Psyched for Saturday. Wish me and my Adelians luck, peeps!