Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Cold As The Winter Weather


This world.. scares me sometimes. Have you ever had that feeling when you feel so timid, so small, and everything else appears to be a little too dangerous to ever feel safe anymore? I know we are told to only fear God. God, and nothing or no one else. But you know what frightens me? Violence. I'm not puny or too fragile or weak. But I somehow cannot stand even the thought of people beating each other up horribly, let alone watching, witnessing a crime by my very own eyes.

I had a boy who once beat the shit out of his own friend for me. Not that I asked him to, in fact I tried to stop him but I guess most boys find violence the only way to satisfy themselves out of dissatisfaction for a certain person. He told me the whole story of how it went after and I just felt really sorry for the victim. Well, if you can call him that. In other people's eyes I was the victim but I did not have beating him up as revenge in mind.

I wonder what sort of human can have the heart to hurt another person with such great force of pain. It scars both physically and mentally I'm sure. And the pain doesn't abruptly go away. Neither will the image of a fist smashing your face. Blood coming out of your nose, your stomach in crucial pain after being punched countless times, your hands feeling weak and your legs acting helpless.. one can only imagine the pain the unfortunate one feels, but truth is we don't really know how it actually feels.

And not meaning to be racist, I swear, but I'm sure you know how black people are like when it comes to these sort of things. God, the way they actually enjoy hurting people, things even, and how they don't care if these people are innocent. How they don't care the effect it brings to them which might never heal.

Why do this world consist of these type of people, I can't help but question. What happened to innocence? Pure serenity? Human's rights? What about justice? The mankind? Or world peace? I long for a non polluted world, with non polluted people. Where the sky is blue and the grass is green and the forest is magically beautiful once you've discovered it. I'm not asking for a world that appears like it has jumped right out of a storybook, but I am asking, or hoping, more like, of a world with humans who own wonderful hearts and breathtaking personalities. Where hatred is banished forever and love goes around like a tornado.

That's what I'm looking for. That's what I'm wishing for. But yes, you're right.. I should probably stop hoping for the impossible. But honestly, I believe anything can happen if one is willing to make it happen. So the truth is, how you want this world to turn out, is up to you. You can make anything happen, if you believe in it.