Monday, October 18, 2010

And They Turn Me On When They Take It Off


Its a Monday and people usually hate Mondays. Don't get me wrong I sometimes do too but not so much this year apparently. Sure I hate the thought of waking up to school the next day when it's a Sunday but come Monday I feel justt fine. Today was finer than fine.

I had Science papers today and believe me it was the only few subjects I actually took the initiative to revise on and well I guess I could say it paid off. It wasn't thaat brilliantly easy and I doubt I'll score a 100 but still, it was a-okay :) Alhamdullilah to that. What made me happier was knowing I only have Accounts paper left on Wednesday and then.. *drum rolllllls, please, HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH. Fredoooommmmmmm! *Chokes okay it's not like SPM is over and I don't wanna be like PMR candidates this year who got a little over excited on Facebook as said by everyone else but oh, no more school for the year, no more studying, no more unbearably heaty KRS uniforms and kurungs or pinafores, no more teachers ranting about the shame our school has put on, or that the toilets aren't clean, oh yes, NO MORE DIRTY TOILETS, no more scolding and long lectures from teachers about undone homeworks, no more pointless assemblies, no more waking up so early in the morning, no more struggling to keep my hair neat and tidy.. for the year of 2010, that is. But oh, oh my my, bliss.

Marwan picked me up from school and we went to Jusco Wangsa Maju's Subway. The whole place is huge with so many good restaurants but there weren't many people around. Just as well. I'm not a big fan of over crowded places. A certain occasions or events are an exception. After that we checked out Damai to see if Andalus was still opened, and it is! But I saw two signs at the entrance which I believe said they were moving.. if I'm not mistaken. Only caught a glimpse of it since Marwan just drove pass so yea, hope I didn't see right! And then straight to his housee we went. Bla de bla de hehe bla, it was a good dayyyyyyy :) Marwan showed pictures from his past, like trips and prom pictures and all those other adorable young days photographs on his computer. Then we just watched music videos under his favourites on Youtube while I sat on his lap and also a few funny ones. And then there was a girl who said hi to him on Facebook chat and I became a sweet little romeo on behalf of my boyfriend >:) It was no big deal really it was hilarious but Marwan wasn't too happy about it cause he didn't want other girls to get all perasan thinking he likes them and so we fought over the keyboard but of course, as always, I won and got to type aall the things I liked :) I swear I should be a guy heheheh I'd be the most perfect sweet talker. Or knight in shining armour. *blink blink. It was a little like this. She said hi in a friendly way and I said hey beautiful, which she answered haha wheree aree youuuu :) and I replied in your heart, I hope. And then she asked what was he doing and I replied thinking about you. And then she got really shy and stuff and in the end I just said as though I was Marwan that a friend hacked his account and Marwan made me turn off the IM. He still loves me nonetheless, HEHE he has to!

You know what else is great? I have no papers tomorrow! That means, NO SCHOOL. Hahahaha I'm getting a little too over excited about everything, bear with me. I'm spending the day at Ilmu Studio tomorrow with Aiza, Shahshi, Haley, Ayna and Alya from 2 till perhaps 9 cause Ayna said so, to study Accounttttttts. Well Arin made us and I promised to be a vewie vewie good girl tomorrow. For Arin I will, yes I will! 0:) Oh by the way, when we were in the car on our way to Wangsa Maju we stopped at a red light and God knows why I suddenly had the urge to look to my left and see the person in the car, GUESS WHAT, it was my English teacher looking back at me! My English teacher who once claimed she knows our after school activities and that we shouldn't think them teachers don't know about our lives cause they do, well SHE, of all people, saw me in a car with a boy and she didn't have a pleased look on her face >:( It's not that big of a deal but oh god, how awkward was that and she did a second take which made it worsee. She liked me alot before but ever since I haven't been keeping up with her homework well, I don't think I was her favourite no longer. Thank goodness school is about to end. For the year..

Au revoir, pour cette annee, Convant Vukayt Nehnas.