Always too early to say good night.
You know when you get that best feeling in the world, and you don't ever want it to fade? Yet you know that's crap cause it's just another repetition, but deep down you're wishing silently that this would be it? Although another layer deeper down you tell yourself to quit being such a fairytale believer and that these feelings is just another game, another challenge in life? But you also hope for a miracle to prove yourself wrong and that you can actually, finally believe in these sort of things? These sort of unavoidable, irritating, nerve wrecking, heart wrenching, day lifter, bullshit-to-you (for now) feelings?
If only life wasn't filled with endless how's and why's..
As for me, I'm a half and a half. To the questions I stated up there, that is. I will always hold on to hopes and dreams. And that miracles come true and fairytale exists to the ones who are lucky. There's no happy endings cause death is the end. And I don't know about you, but separation isn't something I'd say happy. Death has always been a scare to me anyway.. Hm, maybe he was right about my heart after all.
I seriously can't get The Only Exception out of my head. It's got a pretty sad story for the starting and it's got a whole lot of repeating the same line, but I somehow love it. Been sleeping really late these couple of days.. I got 30 minutes tops of sleeping and then it'd be time to get ready for school. But hey. :)
It was all so worth it.
